Skip to main content

Meet the Coach - he's here all week

One man, many teams, zero plans. Not actually Clueless by name, more by nature...

Twelve Golden Schnitzels for table one

One Crispy Golden Schnitzel leaves, 12 enter. It's the weirdest version of Thunderdome ever but it has given me the chance to become an NFT trading millionaire. Eventually.



Long story short if you missed it: when I bought the players for the very first line up of Coach Clueless's Crispy Golden Schnitzels, one of them was William Sands. 

He played well and gained some great value. Sandy, the team salutes you!

Over the past couple of weeks, I've watched his worth go up and up and up and so I put him up for sale for a few bucks. He didn't sell (I had an offer but didn't take it) but the next week he rose in value again and so he went up for sale again, this time at a higher listing. Again a few offers rolled in but even better, someone bought him at full price. $10 for Sandy? Deal!

And with the funds from his sale, I went on a bit of a shopping spree and came back with 12 new bargain players ready for the field. I'll use them to play and when/if their value goes up, onto the market they'll end but in the meantime, let's met the new additions!




As you can see, I spared no expense whatsoever for this bunch, save for Javier Garcia because he's a goal keeper and they don't come cheap. They're from all over the world, some only amazingly have one name, I've covered all positions and Lee Woo-Yeon also slides into the Under 23 comp (even though I still need an U23 GK to fill a full squad there).

Twenty four hours later too and I read that Tsvetanov is now up by 75% and original Crispy Golden Schnitzel Naoki Hara is also trending in worth at 85%. While there's plenty of Momchil currently available, he stays where he is but there's only a couple of Naoki's left available right now so I've listed him for four Euro. It's not as commanding as Sands price, but it's a start! 

So there's the current new editions - how long will they hang around? How much money will they net me? Can I pay off my credit card with this wacky bunch? Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nada and Schnitzels round 004 - Cooking up some fresh cards

I have high hopes for my casual team this week, I have normal hopes for team limited and I'm also hoping the canteens at the stadium have beef stroganoff on the menu. Big fan. It's team selection time again so let's see who gets to put on the socks this week!

Bash for the Border - Awards night

Well it was a huge night at Smokey Bob's Ribs and Rotgut - the Flavorless Flavs Supercoach AFL Team, their fans, the coach (me) and support staff all met for a drink, a laugh and to wrap up the year that was with a good old awards ceremony. And after the smoke cleared (and the cops were called for a bit of a brawling incident) we found ourselves with the top ten players of season 2022. Let's congratulate all our big winners shall we and find out the very best of the very best.

Bash for the Border - Round 20 - The last dance

The final game for my AFL Coaching Career in season 2022 was run and won. And while I wait for the phone to ring and sort out a juicy deal with Netflix, let's see how we went one last time..